SHIPPING RETURN & CANCELLATION POLICY
- We are working with high-speed logistics to provide the smoothest service we can. Due to unseen circumstances there can be issues that delay the process of shipping which can cause an indefinite delay. Our customer management team will contact you on this basis providing updates.
- We ship all retail orders by the next working day. However, under exceptional circumstances it can take upto 3 working days for order processing.
- All Prepaid orders are inclusive "Rs100 Flat shipping charges".
- We guarantee that we always sell 100% authentic and fresh tea in vacuum sealed packs to ensure the aroma, freshness and flavour of the tea is retained for your enjoyment. We also provide 100% money back guarantee (for more info please read 100% money back guarantee policy).
- We suggest you to use trial packs provided with ordered product. If the main (ordered) product is opened/ used/ consumed/ or damaged by the user then no refund/ return will be provided/ initiated by the firm, nor the firm accept such return/ refund request.
- However, as a result of any error from our side, if you find that you have been delivered the wrong tea you can contact us for return and refund. Although such a situation is highly unlikely, we hope you understand that humans are prone to errors.
- If you have received products that are damaged or tampered with in transit. In this case, you must contact us within 24 hours after product delivery on customer care (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org) along with images of the damaged product. Our team will review the product and will investigate the same on our end.
- Cancellations will be possible provided an order has not been shipped. Orders once shipped cannot be cancelled.
- We may not be able to exchange products bought during sale or discount. Replacement/exchange is subject to product/ stock availability.
- Refunds only apply on Product Value. Any additional charges like; Shipping, COD charges, etc are non refundable.
- If the firm ship the product on mentioned details (provided by the customer while placing order) and the customer is not available to receive the order at the time of delivery, then customer is liable to bear all the "inclusive shipping charges" & get refund after deducting the "shipping charges".